Sunday, November 14, 2010

Singer Extraordinaire!


Today was the ward Primary Program during sacrament meeting. Rylee was assigned to sing a solo during one of the songs. She had practiced quite a bit. Daddy was nervous that she would try to sing opera-style (she has a tendency to do that at home) and Mom was just nervous that she would be too nervous. But Rylee rose to the occasion. She sang like an angel, it was sweet and beautiful...I cried like a baby and could hardly contain my tears for the rest of church. I am so proud of her. I don't know why I ever worry about my kids in these situations...so far, they have always fought the nerves and done great! Of course, once we got home and I told her I wanted a picture of her singing...it was back to good old crazy Rylee...got to love her!

No comments: