Monday, June 6, 2011

Summer Has Arrived!

How do I know summer has officially arrived?? Spontaneous water fights and Audree's birthday...that's how!

This water fight broke out on our first summer day that hit 80 degrees...woo hoo!






I can't believe Audree is 6 years old...in fact, I keep talking to her about how she's turning 5 and she has to keep reminding me that she's turning 6! Anyways, she wanted to have a friend birthday party at Jumpin'Jacks...so we did cake and presents at the house and then headed over for some jumpin' fun! It was a great little party and she was excited to have her friends celebrate with her! I love this little kiddo...she always likes to chat with me at bedtime about her day, she is such a great reader and a beautiful dancer and she is always ready for a big snuggle...what more could a mom ask for?






No comments: