Monday, December 3, 2012

It's begining to feel like Christmas!

On Saturday I had a photography session up at the Salt Lake Temple and we had no other plans for the rest of the day...so, we decided to make a day of it!! Jake and the kids went to the Visitor's Center on Temple Square while I took pictures...they met some sweet sister missionaries who watched the Mormon Message we were in a couple years ago with them...the kids thought it was awesome when the sister's asked the kids for their autographs!! Then we all met up together and went out to lunch, checked out the new City Creek Center shopping area, and headed over the The Gateway shopping center. I couldn't believe it...we shopped with the kids for like 3 hours and there was no complaining!! We all had a great time at toy stores for big kids and toy stores for little kids! Then we went to dinner and hopped on Trax to go see the lights at Temple Square. The weather was mild and the crowds not too big! It was a great night...we capped it off with some hot cocoa on the way home. One of my favorite days I can remember! LOVE my family and LOVE this time of year!




No comments: