Friday, September 5, 2014

It begins again...

Well, summer wasn't long enough and we could have partied for several more weeks...but school has come and we must submit. Truthfully, it came so fast this year I didn't feel as prepared or ready as I usually do. As I got them all ready for their first day it seemed weird, but they have returned and we are back to waking up early and staying busy all day! I know this will be a fabulous year for all of them! Karlee is in 8th grade at Mapelton Jr. High, Rylee is in 6th grade with Mrs. Antares, Audree is in 4th with Mrs. Robbins and Spencer is in 2nd with Miss Sayers.

P.S. about a week before school started I went to give Spencer a haircut...the idea was to cut it a little long so that we could start putting gel in it like he likes it for school. I must have lost my mind though, because as I started to cut (about 2 stripes into the cut) I realized that I had completely forgotten to put a clip on the clippers. So, he got a MAJOR buzz. It will be about a month before he grows enough hair for gel. Yikes, Mom of the Year award goes to me!

No comments: