Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Clark Show

Today Jake and and I had to speak in church and they asked us to get the whole family involved. So, Jake and I spoke on Elder Bednar's talk, "More Diligent and Concerned at Home"...which was one of my favorite Conference talks. The 3 girls sang "Families Can Be Together Forever". The girls were so cute...they were nervous but performed like pros. There were many teary eyes in the crowd...mine were the wettest! Something about hearing my kids sing primary songs gets me all choked up...and this particular songs is one of the worst! I wish I could have video taped it to watch again 20 years from now! Anyways, we all got through it and it felt great when it was all over. Here is a picture of the kids before church...what a good lookin' group!

1 comment:

Shanna Nemrow said...

Wow, what a busy Sunday. I wish we could have been there for the Clark show - sounds awesome! I love Spencer's face in the picture, it SOOOO reminds me of Garrett! Those two boys are going to have so much fun together when you guys come down. Can't wait to see you guys!!