Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mischief

Bubba has a new type of mischief that I just can't explain. We got new barstools, which I always new would be a cause of many problems. So, anyways, whenever I leave the room for awhile (ie. shower, laundry, etc.) Spencer pushes one of the new barstools over to the sink where I keep the bread and destroys. He takes the whole bag of bread and dumps it out, takes a bite or two out of each piece and then just leaves it. What??? Really, I don't get it. I would give him a piece of bread if he really wanted one...but he doesn't ask...he just destroys a loaf at a time. I know I should just change where I store the bread...but it's just one of those old habits that I am having a hard time adjusting. So, here is his latest victim...

2 comments:

Shanna Nemrow said...

Boys, boys, boys. What will they do next??? And where on earth do they come up with this stuff???

Lanell said...

I love that!! Just as I was typing this Josh came in the a piece of banana bread that was bigger than his head! They sure keep us on our toes, but always make us laugh and give us a good blog post!