Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Festivities!

Well, we have been so busy having fun that I haven't had a chance to sit down and blog about it! Here's some of the stuff we've been up to...this is the short list let me assure you!
We decorated some cookies ( I would like to say that we "made" them...but honestly, I bought the dough at the store...we just decorated them!).

We had Spencer's preschool party here at our house!! We had fun with a book gift exchange, playing Christmas Bingo, reading some Christmas books, decorating penguin masks and eating cookies! The kids were so cute...it was a good time...later in the day Spencer said to me..."The kids at preschool thought you were the teacher today...but you are just my Mom!"...so funny!

It's been snowing...a sure sign that December is upon us! The kids don't care if it's snowing...the swings are still fun!

We made it to the mall to see Santa...everytime we find the chance to do this it seems to be at the end of a long and busy day...hence, my kids look like orphans...I always feel bad because some of the kids in line are all dressed adorable with hair done perfectly and we look like we dragged the kids out of bed...oh well! I guess the kids don't care, and neither does Santa!

No comments: