Monday, December 20, 2010

Spencer is 4 years old!


I am so sad...my baby turned 4...I LOVE 3 year olds and that part of being a mommy is over...lucky for me, these kids are still great even as they grow up! Anyways, we did the usual celebration for Spencer's big day and it was such a fun night! All the Clarks came over for a soup and chili dinner (I love that dinner on winter nights!). Spencer opened his presents...which he loved! Let's just say there were lots of cars, trucks and trains involved...his idea of perfect!


There was cake and ice cream and then we headed out to the lights!

I don't know how we did it...but somehow we managed to squeeze all the people in this photo into one truck! We had a great time driving thru the lights! It was actually a warm evening...so a bit more enjoyable than in years past! What a great evening...thanks for coming everyone...and Happy Birthday, Bubba!

1 comment:

Katie & Travis Nemrow said...

Bristol was so excited to see Spencer on the blog...she yelped in her squeaky voice and Pointed "Spencer"

Love you guys and can't wait to see you after Christmas :)