Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Zoo Trip!

I was excited that Jake made arrangements to help with Spencer so that I could attend Audree's kindergarten zoo trip this year...that is, until the weather report! The trip was scheduled "rain or shine"...and of course, we got rain! It poured the whole day...luckily we had ponchos galore and kindergartners don't seem to mind being cold and wet! It was actually pretty fun...the animals were alert and fun...we really liked the baby elephant and the giraffes! Besides the weather, it was a great day and I was really glad that I got to spend the day with Audree!! She is so funny and had a great time with her friends! When I got home I found out that Spencer and his daddy had a great day too...lunch at McDonald's and lots of "man time". What a day!





No comments: