Monday, January 27, 2014

Brooke's Baby Shower

It really is fun to have my sister, Brooke, living nearby! Being that I am her sister, I was excited for the chance to throw her a baby shower now that she is expecting her first baby! I have never thrown a baby shower before, but I think this one was a success. I had fun creating invitations, planning food, decorating with balloons and meeting some of her friends from work and crossfit. We decided to do the party as an "open house" since it was going to be during the week. So, I found a fun "Baby Trivia" game that people could play as they came and went and we had a notebook for people to write advice to Brooke and Kyle in. Rylee even helped out by making her famous chocolate chip cookies...yummy! Anyways, can't wait to meet little Mylee and see my little sister be a Momma.

No comments: