Sunday, January 26, 2014

Spencer is 7!!

Oh my gosh!! It is starting to sound ridiculous when I tell people about my kids and they ask how old they are and I say, "Well, my baby is 7". He is a baby to ME!! Anyways, we had to celebrate his birthday Big Boy style...because he doesn't think he's a baby anymore. He could choose anywhere for dinner...his choice...McDonald's...he is definitely his daddy's boy!! So funny! He also could choose any cake he wanted...he thought he was so clever when he said he wanted a "pancake...get it...cause it's a cake!!" Alright, I will take that challenge! I made giant chocolate chip pancakes and then daddy suggested that we stack them with Nutella and peanut butter inbetween the layers and then we topped it with whipped cream. It was a hit!! You know what else was a hit...his present of a "fart gun" from the movie Despicable Me 2. I will forever regret that noisy gift!

The actual day of his birthday was a crazy day (his birthday was in the middle of the week) so that weekend we also went to his favorite place to hang out...Nickelmania (his says it's French because of the "mania" part). Everyone gave him tickets...Grandma Gigi and Grandpa came with us...Gigi was on a roll and hit like 3 jackpots...so Spencer scored when it was time to choose his prizes! What a great day!

No comments: