Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Dancing Queen!

Audree is so dramatic! I don't know if she gets it from watching her big sisters... but I have to think it's something that is uniquely her! That is why this dance class is so great for her! A portion ( her favorite portion) of class is "creative dance"...they dance around like butterflys, with hoola hoops, and pretty much act like she does all the time!
She is going to the same dance studio Karlee and Rylee went to...they have all LOVED Miss Tresa! In fact, Karlee and Rylee still give her huge hugs everytime they see her...so Audree has become another big Miss Tresa fan!!
Here is Spencer being a trooper...he doesn't seem to mind going to dance, karate and gymnastics. This is good news for me...we just can't wait until his big sisters become cheerleaders for his own big games!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

So cute- your such a good mom to take all your girls to their various activities!

I just about fainted when I opened your card!! I totally recognized that boy- he was a cute, good boy- right? I think about those kids a lot and can't believe they are in high school. That makes us old, I think!

Audrey said...

I am SOOO pumped that Audree is living up to her BEAUTIFUL name!! (hehe)
Reading your blog always makes me think I need a girl or two of my own.
I am also digging your camera!! I really need a new nice one. What kind would you recommend?
With Lane working at the college I can take any classes I want for free so I am thinking (as soon as I see a little extra time in my schedge) I wanna take a photography class so I can take cute pictures of my kids too!
Anyways, cute post and CUTE pics!

Katie & Travis Nemrow said...

Travis and I love checking out your blog postings. Your girls and Spencer are so adorable in everything they do. I love how you let them each go to their own activity. Rylee looks awesome in her Karate Suit and Audree looks like a dancing princess.
Give the Girls and Spence a big hug and a kiss from the both of us.

We miss you guys and can't wait to see you when we come out for Thanksgiving! :)

Lanell said...

I love reading your blog and you are so good at keeping it updated. Your family is so cute! Can you remember the times we wished that we had something to do instead of sit and stare at our little girls. Now in the chaos of everything sometimes I miss those moments a little!