Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Is this appropriate??

Having Rylee in kindergarten has been great for so many reasons! She is really happy there and she is learning a lot! One reason it is great for me is that when she gets home...her and Audree really enjoy playing together! Everyday they have some new crazy scheme or game. Yesterday they were making houses out of books and cardboard boxes. Usually, I see what they have come up with and just laugh...but today, it was picture worthy!

I am not even sure if this is an appropriate picture for a "family" blog...but they have been like this for about 1/2 an hour and they are thoroughly enjoying this game! Don't ask what the game is exactly...because I don't even know...but they have been laughing and bouncing around and have no plans to put clothes on!! I think this all started when I told Audree to get out of her dance clothes...I was hoping she would actually put something else on!! I guess I need to be more specific!


Anyways, sorry this blog has been quiet for awhile...this week has been busy! First of all, I had a terrible cold...thought it was a sinus infection...but nope, just misery! Jake was out of town most of last week...so I didn't have any help. Also, my little sister, Brooke, has moved up to Provo!! I am so excited to have her close by and I think she is just going to love it here! So, I have been helping her get moved into an apartment and find a job! Anybody who knows of a good full-time job for a H.S. graduate...give me a call!! Also, those of you who are hair stylists...let's try to get her into beauty school...any ideas? Well, I hope you enjoy my children's completely unsupervised play time...this job is never boring!

2 comments:

Katie & Travis Nemrow said...

That is just priceless!

Danielle said...

Our lives are so similar- it just cracks me up!

That is too cute- girls are so fun!