Monday, October 6, 2008

Hee Haw Farms!!

For Family Home Evening we went to Hee Haw Farms in Pleasant Grove with Jake's family. The kids had such a blast!! Even Spencer just LOVED running around...he especially loved this red tractor he found and was the smallest kid riding by himself on the farm animal train!!
The girls loved the farm slides (built on hay) and the haunted farm house. Audree loved the hay maze too! We went on a hay ride where people in costumes threw candy at us...that was a whole family favorite!! Mostly they just loved being with their cousins! It was really fun because Sarah and Kade came with us...we are so glad they could come to visit from Arizona!

I have been SOOO busy with photography lately (I recently did an advertisment and it was VERY successful...which has been great, but I am just trying to squeeze a whole lot into the regular old 24 hours!). I really appreciate any time that I have to just hang out with the family! This night at the farm was really great and gave us a chance to be together without homework, cooking, cleaning or any of the other things we are always doing! HOORAY FOR FAMILY!

2 comments:

Lanell said...

I love family time. Now that life is getting so busy it makes you appreciate the time you get. Its great that your photography is taking off. I can see why. You did a great job on ours! Thanks again.

Shanna Nemrow said...

Awww, I love these pics. We've gotta take the kids to a pumpkin patch this year - it looks like so much fun! I cannot believe it's almost Halloween - where the heck did this year go???? At least our Utah Cabin trip will be here soon!!! Hey tell Brooke hi and I miss her and give her a big hug for me!!