Friday, October 3, 2008

His Daddy's Boy!!

I don't know why I found this so funny...maybe because this is a total Jake!! This afternoon Spencer has been begging me to open the fridge for him. I kept saying "no" because I made some caramel apples and I just knew that's what he wanted in there. I was making him wait until Karlee came home to break them out. After awhile I gave in...the screaming, flailing and tears were draining me. I opened the fridge and to my surprise he said, "hot dog" and pointed at a package of hot dogs!

Sure enough, the tears stopped and he has been happy ever since! Jake is the only other person I know who thinks a hot dog is a good afternoon snack instead of a meal. This little boy is so hilarious to me...although the new onset of tantrums doesn't stay cute for very long. I can't believe that he is going to be 2 in December!!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Please tell me that Jake likes to atleast warm them up? My sisters boys do that too and I think I wouldn't mind it at all.... super easy for you!
He is so stinken cute! I can't believe is almost 2 either!