Sunday, October 26, 2008

High School Musical 3

The girls got really lucky and had no school on Friday...which just happend to be the opening day for High School Musical 3!! We couldn't resist...my friend, Amber, and I just had to take the kids to see it together! They have been so excited and counting down the days to see it! Karlee got sick the day before and was terrified she would have to miss the movie...but she felt well enough and we went!

It was a really fun movie if you like music and dancing...the kids had a blast and ate all the snacks before the movie even began...no big surprise there! What was really funny is that it turned out to be like a ward activity there. We knew almost everyone in the theater...even the whole Bishopric was there with their daughters and 2 of our favorite babysitters!

Then I had a big surprise for the girls when I returned from my "witchy weekend"...we stopped at East High in Salt Lake and took pictures! Brooke thought it was the best part of the weekend (she's a big Zac Efrom fan!). So here I am ... a big East High Wildcats fan!!



1 comment:

Sam and Holly said...

Millie and I loved HSM3 too! I think I told you we went to the midnight show and it was so crazy and fun. I couldn't believe how many high school kids were there (tons from East high). Anyway, cute pics!