Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Joe-Bob Karlee

Karlee's front tooth is so slowly falling out and becomes more wiggly each hour...in fact, I don't believe I have ever seen a tooth that needed to come out SOOO bad! I have been trying to get her to open up and let us have a tug on it for over a week! I even told her I would bring her Wendy's for lunch at school if she would let her Dad feel it...she seriously considered this one...but to no avail. I now call her "Joe-Bob Karlee" because she looks like a total red-neck with this displaced wiggly tooth in the front of her mouth! Anyone with suggestions on how to pin her down and take that bad-boy...please fill me in!

2 comments:

Rachel and Nancy said...

I guess boys are different than girls. Rece just takes his teeth and twists them out. I've never seem anyone do that before. I can't tell if it hurts him or not.
I don't think Karlee wants to try that technique. Hope it's out soon.
Love you guys!!!

Unknown said...

Give her and apple... ;)