Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Easter morning was bright and early! The kids were excited about the baskets and...the chocolate! The Easter Bunny must have felt bad that Spencer's birthday is so close to Christmas, so he got a special Thomas the Train set. The thing about Spencer is that he becomes completely attached to things extremely quickly! That train hasn't left his side in over 24 hours!




Thank you Grandma GiGi for the adorable Easter dresses...the girls were SO excited to wear them to church today! This was my attempt at getting a picture of all of my kids together...out of like 20 attempts, not a single one had all 4 of them looking at me!
So, I gave in and decided to capture the backs of their dresses instead!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Can you please blow up the last pic of their backs and frame it HUGE for your front room? Seriously the cutest picture EVER!!
I love that all the girls look so pretty and femine and are all the same and then there is little Spencer just beating to his own drum turning the opposite way! ADORABLE!
I keep meaning to tell you I got your package and LOVED the cute little shoes! You are seriously such a thoughtful friend!
I have had a ROUGH go around with the whole feeding thing with this baby (mastitis, among much worse things) so I have been down and out for awhile. So that is my excuse for being a lowsy friend!
Thanks so much!

Sheralyn said...

These are too cute. The last one belongs in a magazine!