Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rylee's Birthday...and a little swine flu??

Today was Rylee's real birthday and she wanted "Arby's" and to have make your own sundaes! Birthday wish granted! I love this girl...she is the silliest, sassiest, and sweetest kid I know! During the bath tonight I told the girls the water was too dirty to drink...then Jake added that they would get "swine flu" if they drank it ...they wanted to know what swine flu was and he told them that if they drank the dirty water they would grow pig noses. Awhile later he saw Audree trying to take a swig of the water and he said, "Uh oh, Audree is growing a pig nose!!" Well, Audree paniced and started screaming...I had to drag her out of the tub and try to calm her down with some common sense...in the middle of this discussion Karlee ran in the room wearing Jake's halloween costume...
We all laughed until we almost peed our pants! I think Karlee caught a case of swine flu!!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

I love it! You guys are hilarous!