Monday, September 28, 2009

Big Girl Birthday!

Karlee turned 8 years old this week! I feel so old! She wanted to get pedicures with a few of her friends. She has been really lucky the last 2 years and school has been out on her birthday for Teacher Development Days. So, we had her friends come over for pizza and presents at lunch time...

They were so funny...8 year olds are quite silly...especially girls!

Then we headed to the Primrose Retreat Day Spa, which has a "Spoiled Rotten" room for little girls. It was this adorable room full of dress-ups, a catwalk, karaoke, a huge couch for pedicures, etc. The girls spent the first 45 minutes dressing up, and walking the catwalk (which had a video of themselves in front of them...they thought they were quite the supermodels)...then the pedicures began!


After all the fanciness they had a pink hot chocolate and cupcakes tea party. The girls were in heaven! This party was one of the girliest things I have ever seen!

I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast...Karlee we love you so much and are so proud of you! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

jen said...

What a fun party! That sounds like a really cool place too! Makes me want to go get pampered! I can't believe she is 8! It goes by too fast.

Shanna Nemrow said...

So adorable!!! That place is awesome!! I want to have my next birthday party there!!!

Christy said...

Karlee is beautiful...the pic of her eating the cupcake...she looks like a princess. What a day for her. You are such a good mom Ash.