Sunday, October 4, 2009

Karlee's Baptism

I have been so busy I haven't had a chance to update everyone on Karlee's baptism. It was a very special day and everything went perfectly! Karlee looked adorable and we were touched at how many friends and family members came to support her. It was hard to fight back tears and I realized that she really is growing up and going to start making important decisions...what a blessing to know that she now has the Holy Ghost to be her companion! It was also very special that she was baptized in the same dress that me and my mom were both baptized in...I hope we can keep it in good condition and pass it down to her daughters. I had to laugh though because when we put it on her she said, "I feel like a pioneer"...well, it's not THAT old! Anyways, thank you to everyone who made the effort to be there, it meant a lot to all of us. Karlee, we are so proud of you for choosing to be baptized and we know you will continue to make great choices throughout your life!


1 comment:

Shanna Nemrow said...

So awesome!! I LOVE that she was baptized in the same dress as you & your mom!!! That's so special! I'm going to definitely save Mackenzie's baptism dress for her to pass on. :)