Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wheeler Farms

So, my sweet cousin, Jaime, wanted their family pictures done. They live up in Salt Lake and wanted to go to Wheeler Farms...I have never been there, but they said it was a fun place for kids. We decided to make it a family excursion and I am so glad we did! It was fun to see Jaime and her family...her boys are ADORABLE! Then I had to take an opportunity to get a couple fun fall shots of my own family. If you are looking for a fun, inexpensive (try free!) farm experience...you should head up to Wheeler Farm...it really was fun with animals, tractors, farms and beautiful scenery. I love these pictures of the kids and Karlee took the one of Jake and I...not bad, perhaps she will follow in her Mom's footsteps???




1 comment:

Shanna Nemrow said...

Adorable pictures Ashlee!! Love love love them!!! The picture of you & Jake is so cute - you still look like newlyweds!!