Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fun at Sundance!

So, October is complete madness for my little photography business. The leaves turn colors, the weather turns nice and everyone starts thinking about family pictures. It's been really fun and sometimes overwhelming...but I am trying to keep all the "balls in the air" as they say.

Anyways, our friends, the Judds, wanted some family pictures done up at Sundance...so, what a perfect opportunity to take the kids up to see the leaves and hang out. I took the whole family and we headed up...I took some pictures of the Judds (head over to the photography website to check them out) and then we had doughnuts (courtesy of the Judds) and the kids ran around throwing leaves and such. It was a perfect relaxing evening...Jake even put together a little campfire to cap off the evening. It was nice to take a chance and actually enjoy how beautiful this time of year is.

Thanks guys for a great time!




1 comment:

Shanna Nemrow said...

I can't believe how big Spencer looks!!! He looks like a little boy now, not a toddler!! Tear, tear.
I love that last picture of Jake...looks fun and relaxing around the fire!