Sunday, March 21, 2010

Rylee Phelps!


Rylee competed in her first big karate tournament this weekend! She looked like Michael Phelps by the end...winning 2 silver and 1 gold medal! She loves the chimbara (fighting with sword-like sticks)...that's what she won gold in! I was so super bummed because they told us the tournament would last 1 hour...so I planned my photo shoot that for after the tournament would end...I did NOT want to miss it! Then they didn't end up calling Rylee to compete until 3 minutes before I had to leave...next time I will leave LOTS more time...Daddy video taped it for me...but it's just not the same. Luckily, Rylee forgave me and I am so proud of her!

1 comment:

Shanna Nemrow said...

Great Job Rys!!! You go girl!!!

And skiing looks like a blast!! So fun that the kids are older :)