Saturday, February 26, 2011

Snowshoeing Field Trip!


Last week I had the opportunity to go with Karlee and her 4th grade classmates on a field trip! I always love going on these trips...I didn't have my camera with me when I went with Rylee's class to the orchard in the fall ("Watch out for the deer poop!")or when I went with Audree's class to tour downtown Springville in the fall either ("Here is where we grind the meat in the grocery store. Anyone want to try some?")...but those were great trips too! Karlee helped me remember to bring the camera this time, so we got some pictures. This trip was snowshoeing (which I have never done!) up Spanish Fork canyon...besides eating lunch while sitting in the snow (my bum was numb!)... It was a fun day and I am SO glad that I can do these things with the kids ("Making jello in the snow is so cool!")! Thanks for letting my come Kars!

No comments: