Monday, November 26, 2012

Brooke is a make-up Star!!

When we headed out to California for the annual Thanksgiving trip we headed out a day early so that I could go to Brooke's make-up school in Burbank with her and Mom. It was such a fun afternoon!! Brooke showed me her school and gave me an awesome make-over...they had a photographer on site who took photos and then she did Mom too! We laughed all afternoon...mostly at my atrocious modeling skills (that's why I am usually on the OTHER side of the camera!). Apparently I have "tight lips" when someone is taking my picture...and my posing skills could use some work...ha ha!! Anyways, it was a blast and I am so proud of Brooke for chasing her dream to be a big Hollywood make-up artist...I think she'll be great! Thanks again for a great afternoon girls!!

BEFORE:


AFTER:

No comments: