Sunday, November 25, 2012

Spencer's Big Boy Room!

Since the girl's all got new rooms this year, it was only fitting that Spencer should get a new Big Boy room too! I was so excited to do an actual "Boys" room and it was clear that it needed to be a monster truck room...he is SO lovin' the monster trucks! I looked around online to find some inspiration and when I found it I knew it right away. It was this cool mural...only one problem...I don't paint murals. Luckily, I know someone who does!! This great family that I have been photographing for years has a mural business...we worked out a sweet trade and I couldn't be happier with the results! Jake and I painted the room tan and got things all ready and then the mural was painted while we were away in California for Thanksgiving...what a sweet surprise Spencer had when we returned home!

BEFORE:




AFTER:




No comments: