Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Deer Hunt Weekend

Spencer had been looking forward to this weekend with his Dad for a whole year...since the last time he got to go! I was worried the weather would ruin the weekend...but not a problem! Spencer came down with a fever about an hour before they were supposed to leave, but with a little ibuprofen and cool mountain air, he got over it quickly. Those boys sure had a great time and sure were stinky when they came back down the mountain. These trips will be burned in his memory for a lifetime!


While the boys were playing in the moutains, the girls had an exciting weekend too! I was asked to shoot my first out-of-state wedding in Arizona. I hated to leave the girls behind, but they were so excited to hang out with their favorite babysitter, Ali, and have a girls weekend! The wedding was a huge success and a great adventure for me.


I got home just in time to get to church with the girls and then go ride the horses and pick up the boys. The girls always look forward to this part of the weekend. When it was all over, we were so happy to be back together and sleeping in our warm beds!

No comments: