Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Field Trips!

Going on field trips with my kids is simply one of the perks of my job as a mommy. I love to spend time with them going on adventures and meeting their friends and classmates. We always get to snuggle on the bus and just be a little bit silly together. Recently I got to go on a hike with Audree. We saw lots of cool stuff, like a teepee, and she got to go into the river with waders to scoop out some bugs!

I also got to go with Rylee to BYU for her student council conference. We had a blast and especially loved the doughnuts, pizza and cool speakers. It was fun to be with such a great group of kids! Rylee was stoked that she designed the bright orange t-shirts they were all wearing!


Then I had the chance to go with Spencer's class to see the High School production of Pirates of Penzance. I really lucked out because Karlee was there too! We all enjoyed the production and just had fun hanging out.

No comments: