Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Big Hair!

alright, I am being really brave posting this picture! This is me after I washed my hair and slept on it wet last night and then I mowed the lawn this morning. I had to show it to you though because I came in from mowing the lawn and Karlee started laughing. She said, "Mom, your hair looks like Oprah!"

I totally laughed because I almost never even watch Oprah, but apparently I have enough that they know when I look like her! I am not even wearing make-up here, which is why I made it a black and white!! Also, that is why I had to make a funny face! Oh, and by the way, the back of my head probably looks even bigger than the front!

4 comments:

jen said...

That picture is way funny, it is so YOU!

Danielle said...

Love it! And even better that you mowed the lawn like that. You're awesome! I'm glad your parents house was ok. That was scary! We were at the free summer movie- this week was Firehouse Dog. It had about 5 minutes left when the earthquake hit- so we took off!

Audrey said...

NO fair! I seriously think you still look sooo cute! Sucks that you get the GREAT hair, the adorable body, the beautiful face, and the personality to boot! I am not sure we can be friends anymore!
P.S. I am soo bummed I didn't call you while we were in Utah! It seriously was on my list. You know how it goes... you have all these great intentions and then all the sudden you are packen up to go home!!!! NEXT TIME!!!

The Gilliam Family said...

Okay so I could top that picture any day with some of you and MUCH bigger hair, lets say maybe ... 7th grade?! Hmm, maybe I will post those! Too funny, your a crack up.. I miss you more than you know!!!