Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What a Show Off!!!

Here is Spencer in the bath tonight! I tried to keep the photos appropriate for public viewing. He was feeling really tough tonight and wanted to show off his big muscles! He is so skinny, but he thinks he is very strong...especially when he does moves like this one...
At one point he was trying to do this move with one leg...he was somewhat successful, but his favorite part was the big splash he created! I absolutely adore his masculine attitude and something about having a boy around the house is just priceless! I am not sure that this was a safe move for the bathtub...but honestly, most of his boyish moves are not safety approved.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Spencer! Wow! are you a Super Hero? We love you! GiGi and Grandpa

Audrey said...

How stinken CUTE is he?!?! Too bad we don't live closer cuz I think my boys and Spence would have a TON of fun together! Except, they may teach him some things that aren't so adorable! I am not sure where they learn it, but I am going to blame school.

Lanell said...

Boys are so much fun and always doing something to make you smile. That reminds me of Adam. So skinny and yet they think they are the toughest kids around. He is so cute!!!! I can't wait to see you guys on Monday for annual get together!

Katie & Travis Nemrow said...

HOW CUTE IS SPENCER!!! I just about died when I saw the picture of him standing on his hands in the tub.
We can't wait to see you guys in Feb. It's going to be so much fun to show Bristol to all her new cousins :)
Love Ya,
Travis and Katie

57 Chevy said...

Hey we have a blog.Hi its Rachel and Grandma and we are doing a blog together. Here is our site.

www.funtimesforever.com