Friday, August 21, 2009

School Starts!

Wow...summer was so fun and went by SOOO fast! We really had fun going to the park, playing with friends every afternoon, coloring pictures together and going to Seven Peaks as much as possible! I guess all good things must come to an end! I am shocked that my little girls are growing up so fast...Karlee is in 3rd grade, learning cursive and multiplication. I am not even sure I know how to do those things anymore! Rylee is gone all day and I miss her craziness and how she entertains her little sister and brother...but she is SO happy eating her lunch at school! I am just glad that my kids seem happy to ride the bus and go to school each day...what a blessing! Here they are on their big 1st day!

Here's what I found Spencer doing when I got back from taking the girls to school. Is he such a boy or what??

1 comment:

Shanna Nemrow said...

Your girls are SOOOO beautiful!! I can't believe they are getting so big!!
I have to admit, seeing Spencer in the puddle made me a little sad, because Garrett would be right there with him if we lived closer. Those boys are two peas in a pod!! Garrett still talks about Spencer too :)