Sunday, August 30, 2009

Black and Whites

Here are some pictures I took of the kids this week to put in frames in the house. I got all crafty and made homemade frames for these pictures! We are having some new bookshelves installed tomorrow and I have been getting ready to make them all cute. I am excited about how these pictures came out and when the shelves are all installed I will have to post about them because I have been waiting about 2 years to do this and I am so excited about it! Anyways, here are the pictures...enjoy!



4 comments:

jen said...

Soooo cute!

Shanna Nemrow said...

Love em!!!

Katie said...

You are such a great photographer...Your kids are so photogenic!!
I can't wait to be up there for Karlee's baptism :)

Audrey said...

ADORABLE kids Ash! You and Jake better get working on another one! hehe