Sunday, August 9, 2009

Too Busy to Post...

I have been really busy lately and sick too...so here are a couple posts that I am behind on.

Last week was Jordan's (Jenny's boyfriend) birthday and she planned a sweet shin-dig up at the Pope's home...you know what that means, a little human slingshot and bowling ball cannon! We had a great time and were thoroughly entertained! I would have to give Jess the award for most entertaining slingshot...but everyone who did it put on a show! The kids just hung out in a blanket and tried to wait patiently for cake! Oh, they also enjoyed some rides on the canoe with Grandpa out on the lake...feeding hot dogs to the fish.






The next evening I had the chance to see Sheralyn, Mindy and Jenny for dinner. I have been friends with these gals forever...in fact, I have known Sheralyn since we went to nursery together and I used to play dolls with Jenny...Mindy didn't meet me until I was wearing braces and glasses...but you get the idea, it's been awhile!!

We had a blast catching up over some California Pizza Kitchen...I haven't laughed that hard in a long time...they really do keep me feeling young (and short for that matter...seriously, Mindy has to be a foot taller than me!)! Thanks girls, I really can't wait to do it again!

No comments: