Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Buddies!






We had a great Easter weekend! It was so relaxing since it was General Conference weekend too! We hung out in our pjs and ate WAY too much candy. The Easter Bunny was generous and brought shirts, sunglasses and a fun outside toy for each of the kiddos...then we ate cinnamon rolls for breakfast...when I planned breakfast I didn't think about the fact that we would already be on a sugar high from the baskets...so the sugar intake for that day was enormous!! Anyways, it was a great day!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Cute shirts! I have been on a blog strike for some reason, no reason really but I am back and need to go catch up on you guys! I hear ya on the o.d. of sugar! I am still on it! I need to get rid of all this crap before I go into a coma!