Monday, April 12, 2010

Forts


Forts have created a love/hate relationship in our house... I hate them and the kids love them! They are a mess! Everyday the kids promise to clean it up when they are done (an empty promise at best since they can't fold blankets)...and everyday I end up cleaning them up at bedtime. Perhaps I should take more time to get inside and enjoy the forts myself...but...I don't. No matter how I try to get them to entertain themselves in some other way...the forts keep appearing. I guess I will just have to teach the kids to fold blankets!

2 comments:

Katie & Travis Nemrow said...

Good Luck! :)

Shanna Nemrow said...

Yesterday, Mackenzie and Garrett asked to build a "tent." I sidetracked them with playdough or something. Trying to put off the fort/tent phase as long as possible. Growing up I remember LOVING forts, so I know once it starts, it won't stop for awhile.

Love the Easter pics!! Cute matching shirts!!