Friday, December 5, 2008

We Never Really Change...

Just when I think Rylee might start to grow out of her LOVE for dressing up...she proves me wrong. This is how I found her after lunch the other day. I guess we never really change...I am thinking that watching her dress herself as a teenager could be entertaining and frightening! She really is so creative and thinks pieces of scrap paper, left over strings and random items she finds on the ground are "treasures"...she will put them together to make the most interesting things...which means I am always running out of glue, tape and paper!!! Audree is also into dressing up...but only in dresses, nothing quite a crazy as Rylee. What fun it is to live with Rylee!!!

1 comment:

Katie & Travis Nemrow said...

I love it... Rylee looks so good in her swim suit and socks:)
I hope my girls are just as creative as she is.