Monday, August 11, 2008

A dose of reality!

So, I was checking out some of my friend's blogs this morning...it's becoming a daily ritual. My kids still haven't figured out that this is "mommy time" and they need to leave me alone while I do this! So, I was reading this funny blog that my friend Danielle posted on her blog (seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com) and I was yelling at Audree to stop asking me for marshmallows ("That is not a snack for 9a.m.", I said) and then I looked up because Spencer had been quiet for 5 seconds (That is a sign that something bad is happening...and he is QUICK!) And this is what I found!!

There are a couple problems with this picture! He was actually licking the pudding out of the pudding container in front of him when I found him, the garbage can behind him is overflowing (that is Jake's job!!!), and he looks way too happy to be in trouble!! I had to post this because when I went to the blog seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com, it reminded me what I didn't want my blog to turn into...so here is this picture and post as a dose of reality! This is my life...and I guess I better go clean up the garbage and feed my kids some real food...no, not marshmallows!! For those of you who want a good laugh, check out that blog...it is really funny and the truth is that all of our blogs look like that at one point or another!! I love all my friends and loved ones with blogs...keep up the great work!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Love it, Ashlee! I am so glad that your kids do naughty things while you are busy reading blogs, too. My kids seem to since when I am on the computer "blogging" and that's their cue to get in to trouble!! I'm glad you liked that blog. It's so funny!