Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm a fan!!

I don't know if everyone is having this problem this week, but I just can't get any sleep!! The olympics have been so exciting and as soon as the US swim team won that huge relay the other night I have been hooked! Jake and I stay up until midnight or later watching everything!! We even record it on the DVR and then fast forward through the commercials...but we want to watch all of it!!! I was so bummed because last night at 11:00 I fell asleep on the couch watching the women's gymnastics...I literally could not keep my eyes open any longer! You just don't want to miss the "moment"!


My favorite thing for the week is kettle popcorn, rootbeer and late night olympics...it's a good thing this only lasts 2 weeks!! Go USA!!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

SO good to hear from you!!! You have your hands full my little friend. Holy cow I'm so far behind. I may have to adopt half a donzen all at the same time just to get caught up. I stayed up last night till 1:30 watching women's gymnastics. So worth it...I cried, very touching.

jen said...

Justin has been staying up and so now I am hooked too. And we get choked up whenever the USA wins!

Ward family said...

I'm definately having the same problem of not getting any sleep. It has been so fun to watch the olympics. The problem is my kids don't know that I'm staying up late and they keep getting up early!